Registration and Abstract submission process will be open from 20 May to 27 June 2019.
The number of available places is limited and priority will be given to active participants, presenting an abstract.
Corresponding authors must fill out the contact form and follow the guidelines. Abstracts, that are not prepared according to Guidelines, will not be considered.
- Abstracts should report original studies or case reports that have not been:
• Published in manuscript form prior to abstract submission
• Previously presented at an international scientific meeting
• Previously published as abstracts
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must be attached as a Word file on the required field of submission system.
- Abstracts, excluding title, authors’ names and institutional affiliations, should be of maximum 250 words and text must be fully-justified.
- Use Arial 11, single space.
- For original studies, please divide up your abstract using the headings: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- For case reports, please divide up your abstract using the headings: Background, Case Presentation, Conclusions.
- For title, please use bold lowercase letters. Please, avoid using abbreviations.
- Authors’ names should appear below the title of the abstract in lowercase and must be given in full.
- The institutional affiliation of each author and the city, country should appear in a new line below the name(s) of the author(s) and should be written with lowercase letters in Italics. If more than one institution, please separate by using superscript arabic numerals (1,2,3).
- Please, underline the name of the presenting author who has been registered for and will attend the Meeting.
Delayed menarche, oligomenorrhea and hyperandrogenism in type 1 diabetes mellitus
Stavroula A. Paschou1,2, Andromachi Vryonidou2, Marina Melissourgou2, Ioanna Kosteria1, Panagiotis Anagnostis3, Dimitrios G. Goulis3, George P. Chrousos1, Christina Kanaka-Gantenbein1
1 Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes, 1st Department of Pediatrics, “Aghia Sophia” Children’s Hospital, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece
2 Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Hellenic Red Cross Hospital, Athens, Greece
3 Unit of Reproductive Endocrinology, 1st Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Presenting author needs to be registered at the Meeting. All participants must be EYES members. In order to become an EYES Member, please visit EYES membership site https://membermojo.co.uk/eyes.
- Only 2 submitted abstracts may have the same presenting author. If the same team of authors wishes to submit more than 2 abstracts, it is necessary to indicate a different presenting author, who needs to be registered at the Meeting.
- Abstracts may include images and tables. For column alignment please use Tabs instead of whitespaces.
- The abstract file must be saved to your computer first. For filename please use Latin characters only and do not insert spaces between words.
- All submissions will be reviewed and notifications will be sent out in July 2019.
- The majority of abstracts will be presented as Oral Presentations.
- Depending on the evaluation of the abstracts, some of them will be highlighted and Awarded.